Terms & Conditions
- Pick up available both South and North of the River [WA only].
- Interstate Freight; All items are sent direct from the Western Australian Warehouse.
- 30 Day warranty against faulty workmanship and manufacturer defects, excludes any labour cost. Contact us for extended warranties.
- Warranty claims; contact us 1st, then you must pay for return shipping to the warehouse.
- Hornet Industries PTY LTD is not liable for any loss, theft or damage to items during delivery. All items are pre-packed .
- You must request Freight Insurance at your cost($50), if item is lost in Transit, we will not be held liable(to date we have not lost a motorcycle)
- Whilst all care is taken, any errors or omissions in item description are purely unintentional.
- If you experience any problems with your purchase process please do not hesitate to contact us immediately so that we can assist in resolving any issues you may have experienced. We strive to please all our buyers, so please don’t hesitate to contact us at any stage – firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious risks involved in using any motorised vehicle, including but not limited to: serious physical injury and death. Thumpstar strongly recommends the use of safety equipment while riding. Appropriate safety equipment would include, but is not limited to ASNZ 1698 approved helmet, riding leathers, motorcycle gloves, body armour, knee pads/brace, and riding boots. It’s the purchasers responsibility to make sure the instruction manual is followed before use, that this product is assembled by a qualified mechanic and to fully check the motorcycle before every ride for defects or potential defects, if any defects are found then the product should not be used until the defect has been repaired by a qualified mechanic, the purchaser shall use product at their own risk.
Thumpstar will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss or damage or injury, due direct or indirect use of this product, including any malfunction or defect. This product is not a toy. This product is intended for experienced adult riders on a closed track. Thumpstar makes no claims as to the suitability of this bike for any specific purpose or user. The products on this site are designed for recreational use for a single rider with proper safety equipment. Thumpstar also recommends that any minors only use motorised vehicles under adult supervision and under the guardian’s own discretion. Purchasers should check with their local authorities for area specific rules and regulations.
Adult guardian assumes all responsibilities associated with the use of these products by minors. It is not suitable for handicapped persons or persons with limited mental or physical capacities. Although there are no uniform legal age restrictions, Thumpstar recommends that only individuals of legal age use any of the motorised vehicles sold by us. Customers understand that the use of these products can cause injury or death to themselves or others. To reduce the risks of any such injuries we strongly recommend the use of the safety equipment such as an D.O.T, ANSI or Snell approved helmet and knee pads. The Buyer holds our company and its agents and affiliates harmless from any liability arising out of or relating to the use or ownership of any product. Buyer must obtain her/his own insurance. Purchaser fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller for all & any personal injuries, fatal injuries, any losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of Purchaser’s operation of this item. Purchaser is solely responsible when permitting other riders to ride this item, and assumes all responsibility in event of damages, injuries or fatal injuries etc. Purchaser is responsible for understanding and obeying all local and state laws for operation of this product. Once purchaser submits payment this will serve as purchaser agreement to releasing seller of any and all responsibilities of item such as stated above. Before riding check your local states/cities vehicle codes for more information regarding laws. This product is for use on closed private tracks only.
By purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and you agree, to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and you represent that you are of legal age (age 18 or older) to enter this Agreement and become bound by its term.
While all care is taken, any errors and omissions in the item details are unintentional. Therefore, Thumpstar cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions on these adverts.